Where are we...????

Just a note to all of you faithful readers who keep coming back hoping to find updates...

We are in the process of rolling this site (and CentsAble Baby) into our main blog BeCentsAble! Please look for us there in the coming week!

Save More...BeCentsAble

Visit our other blogs for more money saving information and tips:

BeCentsAble http://www.becentsable.blogspot.com/

CentsAble Baby http://www.centsablebaby.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tipster Tuesday: DEET alternatives

I was blogging about sunscreen and DEET for children over at our other blog this morning and thought it might be a good topic to cover here as well!

My son is a little mosquito magnet! He sweats a lot and the buggies love it! I have to put repellent on him every time he goes out during the buggy season - for peace of mind and sanity!

I found a few alternatives to DEET based repellents and I'm most excited about Bite Blocker so, thought I would pass them along.

For myself I really like the OFF Botanicals (picaridin and oil of lemon eucalyptus) lotion but it's not as practical for my son because of the recommendation that it not be used for children under 3. I've been using DEET wipes on him and they work great BUT...it's the DEET I can't stand!

Resources with general information

Have you tried an alternative that works well??

No comments: