Where are we...????

Just a note to all of you faithful readers who keep coming back hoping to find updates...

We are in the process of rolling this site (and CentsAble Baby) into our main blog BeCentsAble! Please look for us there in the coming week!

Save More...BeCentsAble

Visit our other blogs for more money saving information and tips:

BeCentsAble http://www.becentsable.blogspot.com/

CentsAble Baby http://www.centsablebaby.blogspot.com/

Friday, March 14, 2008

My Husband Is Going to Love Me and I Love Vinegar!

Well, hopefully he already loves me and this will just put him over the top and I mean truly...what other household product is so versatile!

He has this obsessive need to have spotless dishes. I mean spotless! And if he even THINKS the JetDry is getting low he refills it.

Now - we've been out of our rinse agent for some time and he mentions it A LOT. I however, just cannot bring myself to pay so much for something we really DON'T need and I think a lot about how it might get into my kids plastic sippy cups and that's just gross.

So, we're at a stalemate! Rinse agent is expensive, the glasses are spotty with out it...what to do?

Send Donielle over at Raising Peanuts a subliminal SOS and...presto she has passed along a fabulous, frugal tip so we can BOTH be happy!

Vinegar will rinse your dishes clean and help break down the gunk in the dishwasher. I currently use vinegar as a cleaning agent once a week...I just pour some in the bottom with some baking soda and run it on a long 'pots and pans' mode. Now I can add it to the rinse agent compartment, too!

No comments: